Annual General Meeting of Vitrolife AB (publ) 2008
At Vitrolife's Annual General Meeting on April 29, 2008 the following, amongst other things, was decided:
- No dividend will be paid for the financial year 2007.
- Re-election of Board members Patrik Tigerschiöld, Fredrik Mattsson, Madeleine Olsson-Eriksson and Semmy Rülf and new election of Tord Lendau and Maris Hartmanis, in accordance with the election committee's proposal.
- Authorization for the Board, for the time up until the next Annual General Meeting and on one or more occasions, to take a decision on the issue of a maximum of 1,950,000 shares in total, corresponding to approximately 9.8 percent of the company's share capital.
- The Board was authorized to take a decision, up until the next Annual General Meeting and on one or more occasions, with regard to the acquisition and transfer of the company's own shares, at the most 10 percent of the company's shares.
- The proposed principles for remuneration and other conditions of employment for the senior management were approved.
- The Board's proposal for a resolution concerning warrants to subscribe for new shares was approved. The warrants, maximum 400,000, are to be offered to employees of the Vitrolife Group.
At the Board meeting following election which was held after the Annual General Meeting, Patrik Tigerschiöld was elected Chairman of the Board.