Annual General Meeting of Vitrolife AB (publ) 2009
At Vitrolife's Annual General Meeting, April 27, the following, amongst other things, was decided:
- The Board's proposed dividend of SEK 0.40 for the financial year 2008 was approved. April 30, 2009 was adopted as the record day.
- Re-election of Board members Patrik Tigerschiöld, Fredrik Mattsson, Madeleine Olsson-Eriksson, Semmy Rülf, Tord Lendau and Maris Hartmanis, in accordance with the election committee's proposal.
- In accordance with the proposal of the Board, to reduce the share capital by SEK 247,300 through the cancellation of 247,300 bought back shares and to increase the share capital by SEK 391,057.14 through a transfer from non-restricted equity to the share capital (bonus issue).
- Authorization for the Board, for the time up until the next Annual General Meeting and on one or more occasions, to take a decision on the issue of a maximum of 1,950,000 shares in total, corresponding to approximately 9.8 percent of the company's share capital.
- The Board was authorized to take a decision, up until the next Annual General Meeting and on one or more occasions, with regard to the acquisition and transfer of the company's own shares, at the most 10 percent of the company's shares. At the Board meeting following election, the board decided to use this authorization.
- The proposed principles for remuneration and other conditions of employment for the senior management were approved.
At the Board meeting following election which was held after the Annual General Meeting, Patrik Tigerschiöld was elected Chairman of the Board.