Annual General Meeting of Vitrolife AB (publ) 2010
At Vitrolife's Annual General Meeting yesterday, April 26, the following, amongst other things, was decided:
- The Board's proposed dividend of SEK 0.50 for the financial year 2009 was approved. April 29, 2010 was adopted as the record day.
- Re-election of Board members Patrik Tigerschiöld, Fredrik Mattsson, Madeleine Olsson-Eriksson, Tord Lendau, Maris Hartmanis and election of Barbro Fridén, in accordance with the election committee's proposal.
- Authorization for the Board, for the time up until the next Annual General Meeting and on one or more occasions, to take a decision on the issue of a maximum of 1,950,000 shares in total, corresponding to approximately 10 percent of the company's share capital.
- The Board was authorized to take a decision, up until the next Annual General Meeting and on one or more occasions, with regard to the acquisition and transfer of the company's own shares, at the most 10 percent of the company's shares.
- The proposed principles for remuneration and other conditions of employment for the senior management were approved.
At the Board meeting following election which was held after the Annual General Meeting, Patrik Tigerschiöld was elected Chairman of the Board.