At Vitrolife's Annual General Meeting yesterday, April 29, the following, amongst other things, was decided:
- The Board's proposed dividend of SEK 0.60 per share for the financial year 2012 was approved. Friday May 3, 2013 was adopted as the record day.
- Re-election of Board members Fredrik Mattsson, Tord Lendau, Maris Hartmanis, Barbro Fridén and Carsten Browall and new election of Pia Marions, in accordance with the election committee's proposal. Carsten Browall was elected Chairman of the Board.
- Remuneration to the members of the Board shall be totalling SEK 900,000, of which SEK 300,000 is allocated to the Chairman of the Board and SEK 120,000 to each of the other Board members.
- Authorization for the Board, for the time up until the next Annual General Meeting and on one or more occasions, to take a decision on the issue of a maximum of 1,950,000 shares in total, corresponding to just below 10 percent of the company's share capital.
- The Board was authorized to take a decision, up until the next Annual General Meeting and on one or more occasions, with regard to the acquisition of the company's own shares. The Company can at no time hold more than 10 percent of the total shares in the Company.
- The proposed principles for remuneration and other conditions of employment for the senior management were approved.
April 30, 2013
VITROLIFE AB (publ)