At Vitrolife’s Annual General Meeting on April 27, the following, amongst other things, was decided:
- The Board’s proposed dividend of SEK 2.60 per share for the financial year 2016 was approved. Tuesday May 2, 2017 was adopted as the record day.
- Re-election of Board members Carsten Browall, Barbro Fridén, Tord Lendau, Pia Marions, Fredrik Mattsson and Jón Sigurdsson, in accordance with the election committee’s proposal. Carsten Browall was re-elected Chairman of the Board.
- Re-election of Deloitte AB as the Company’s auditor for a mandate period of 3 years.
- Remuneration to the members of the Board shall be totalling SEK 1,615,000, of which SEK 500,000 to the Chairman of the Board, SEK 175,000 to each of the other members of the Board, SEK 60,000 to the Chairman of the Audit Committee, SEK 60,000 to the Chairman of the Remuneration Committee and SEK 30,000 to the other members of these committees.
- Authorization for the Board, for the time up until the next Annual General Meeting and on one or more occasions, to take a decision on the issue of a maximum of 2,170,000 shares in total, corresponding to just below 10 percent of the company’s share capital.
- The Board was authorized to take a decision, up until the next Annual General Meeting and on one or more occasions, with regard to the acquisition of the company’s own shares. The Company can at no time hold more than 10 percent of the total shares in the Company.
- The proposed principles for remuneration and other conditions of employment for the senior management were approved.