At Vitrolife’s Annual General Meeting yesterday, April 19, the following, amongst other things, was decided:
- The Board’s proposed dividend of SEK 0.60 per share for the financial year 2011 was approved. Tuesday April 24, 2012 was adopted as the record day.
- Re-election of Board members Patrik Tigerschiöld, Fredrik Mattsson, Tord Lendau, Maris Hartmanis and Barbro Fridén and new election of Carsten Browall, in accordance with the election committee’s proposal. Patrik Tigerschiöld was re-elected Chairman of the Board.
- Remuneration to the members of the Board shall be unchanged and totalling SEK 770,000, of which SEK 220,000 is allocated to the Chairman of the Board and SEK 110,000 to each of the other Board members.
- Authorization for the Board, for the time up until the next Annual General Meeting and on one or more occasions, to take a decision on the issue of a maximum of 1,950,000 shares in total, corresponding to just below 10 percent of the company’s share capital.
- The Board was authorized to take a decision, up until the next Annual General Meeting and on one or more occasions, with regard to the acquisition of the company’s own shares. The Company can at no time hold more than 10 percent of the total shares in the Company.
- The proposed principles for remuneration and other conditions of employment for the senior management were approved.
April 20, 2012
VITROLIFE AB (publ)
For further information, please contact:
Patrik Tigerschiöld, Chairman of the Board, phone +46 8 614 00 20
Mikael Engblom, CFO, phone +46 31 721 80 14
Vitrolife is required to publish the information in this press release in accordance with the Swedish Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication on April 20, 2012 at 8:30 a.m.
This is a translation of the Swedish version of the press release. When in doubt, the Swedish wording prevails.