The Annual General Meeting of Vitrolife AB (publ) will take place on Monday April 29, 2013, at 5 p.m. in the company’s premises at Gustaf Werners gata 2 in Gothenburg. Notice of attendance at the Annual General Meeting shall be given no later than Tuesday, April 23, 2013, at 12 noon.
Shareholders wishing to participate at the Annual General Meeting shall notify the company by mail to Vitrolife AB (publ), Box 9080, SE-400 92 Gothenburg, Sweden, Att: Anita Ahlqvist, by phone +46 31 721 80 83, by fax +46 31 721 80 99 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Name/business name, personal identification number/ company registration number (or the equivalent), address, telephone number, number of shares, details of any advisors and where appropriate details of a representative or proxy must be stated in the notification. A proxy form in Swedish for shareholders wishing to be represented by proxy will be found on www.vitrolife.com.
Shareholders that have their shares registered in the name of a nominee must temporarily record their shares in the share register kept by Euroclear Sweden AB in their own names to be able to attend the General Meeting. Such registration must be carried out no later than Tuesday, April 23, 2013.
The following proposals will be amongst those presented at the Annual General Meeting:
- Dividend of SEK 0.60 per share and Friday, May 3, 2013, as the record date for the dividend.
- The Election Committee proposes that the number of members of the Board of Directors shall be six. Fredrik Mattsson, Maris Hartmanis,Tord Lendau, Barbro Fridén and Carsten Browall are proposed for re-election as Board members and Pia Marions is proposed as a new member of the Board. The Board member Patrik Tigerschiöld has declined re-election. It is proposed that Carsten Browall is elected as new Chairman of the Board.
- Remuneration to the Board of Directors is proposed to be a total of SEK 900,000, of which SEK 300,000 is to be allocated to the Chairman of the Board and SEK 120,000 to each of the other Board members. The amounts include remuneration for committee work. The proposal equals an increase of the total remuneration to the Board of SEK 130,000.
- Authorization for the Board to resolve to issue new shares up until the next Annual General Meeting.
- Authorization for the Board to make a decision on the acquisition of the company’s own shares during the period up until the next Annual General Meeting.
Attachment: Full notice
Gothenburg, March 26, 2013
VITROLIFE AB (publ)
Queries should be addressed to:
Patrik Tigerschiöld, Chairman of the Board, phone 46 8 614 00 20
Mikael Engblom, CFO, phone 46 31 721 80 14
Vitrolife is required to publish the information in this press release in accordance with the Swedish Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication on March 26, at 08:30 a.m.
This is a translation of the Swedish version of the press release. When in doubt, the Swedish wording prevails.