The Election Committee of Vitrolife, which was appointed in accordance with the resolution of the Annual General Meeting on April 19, 2012, consists of:
Henrik Blomquist, representing Bure Equity AB
Johan Ståhl, representing Lannebo Fonder
Martin Lewin, representing Eccenovo AB and Thomas Olausson
Patrik Tigerschiöld, Chairman of the Board
The Election Committee proposes the following to the Annual General Meeting of Vitrolife that will take place on Monday April 29, 2013:
- that the Chairman of the meeting shall be Patrik Tigerschiöld.
- that the members of the Board shall be six in number.
- that the Board remuneration shall be SEK 900,000, of which SEK 300,000 to the Chairman of the Board and SEK 120,000 to each of the other members of the Board. The amounts include remuneration for committee work. The proposal equals an increase of SEK 130.000 of the total amount compared to the previous year.
- re-election of the Board members Fredrik Mattsson, Maris Hartmanis, Tord Lendau, Barbro Fridén, Carsten Browall and election of the new Board member Pia Marions (CFO Carnegie Group). Patrik Tigerschiöld has declined re-election.
- election of Carsten Browall as new Chairman of the Board.
- that a new Election Committee be set up for the Annual General Meeting of 2014. It is proposed that the Election Committee is appointed in the same way as previously, whereby the Chairman of the Board contacts the three largest registered shareholders or otherwise known owners at the end of the third quarter of 2013 and asks them to appoint one member each. The three members who are appointed and the Chairman of the Board constitute the Election Committee. The Election Committee appoints a Chairman internally.
Queries should be addressed to:
Henrik Blomquist, Chairman of the Election Committee, phone +46 8 614 00 20
Patrik Tigerschiöld, Chairman of the Board, phone 46 8 614 00 20
Vitrolife is required to publish the information in this press release in accordance with the Swedish Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication on March 25, 2013 at 4.30 p.m.
This is a translation of the Swedish version of the press release. When in doubt, the Swedish wording prevails.