At Vitrolife’s Annual General Meeting yesterday, May 5, the following, amongst other things, was decided:
- The Board’s proposed dividend of SEK 1.00 per share for the financial year 2013 was approved. Thursday May 8, 2014 was adopted as the record day.
- Re-election of Board members Fredrik Mattsson, Tord Lendau, Maris Hartmanis, Barbro Fridén, Carsten Browall and Pia Marions, in accordance with the election committee’s proposal. Carsten Browall was re-elected Chairman of the Board.
- Remuneration to the members of the Board shall be totalling SEK 1,110,000, of which SEK 330,000 is allocated to the Chairman of the Board, SEK 150,000 to each of the other Board members and SEK 30,000 to the chairman in the Audit Committee.
- Election of Deloitte AB, with authorized public accountant Jan Nilsson as head auditor, and authorized public accountant Fredrik Jonsson as auditors for a term of 3 years.
- Authorization for the Board, for the time up until the next Annual General Meeting and on one or more occasions, to take a decision on the issue of a maximum of 1,980,000 shares in total, corresponding to just below 10 percent of the company’s share capital.
- The Board was authorized to take a decision, up until the next Annual General Meeting and on one or more occasions, with regard to the acquisition of the company’s own shares. The Company can at no time hold more than 10 percent of the total shares in the Company.
- The proposed principles for remuneration and other conditions of employment for the senior management were approved.
May 6, 2014
VITROLIFE AB (publ)
Carsten Browall, Chairman of the Board, phone 46 70-255 65 32
Mikael Engblom, CFO, phone 46 31 721 80 14
Vitrolife is required to publish the information in this press release in accordance with the Swedish Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication on May 6, 2014 at 8.30 a.m.
This is a translation of the Swedish version of the press release. When in doubt, the Swedish wording prevails.