The Election Committee of Vitrolife, which was appointed in accordance with the resolution of the Annual General Meeting on May 5, 2014, consists of:
Patrik Tigerschiöld, representing Bure Equity AB
Martin Lewin, representing Eccenovo AB
Carsten Browall, Chairman of the Board
The Election Committee proposes the following to the Annual General Meeting of Vitrolife that will take place on Tuesday May 5, 2015:
- that the Chairman of the meeting shall be Carsten Browall.
- that the members of the Board shall be six in number.
- that the Board remuneration shall be SEK 1,440,000, of which SEK 450,000 to the Chairman of the Board, SEK 150,000 to each of the other members of the Board. SEK 60,000 to the Chairman of the Audit Committee, SEK 60,000 to the Chairman of the Remuneration Committee and SEK 30,000 to the other members of these committees. The proposal equals an increase of SEK 330.000 of the total amount compared to the previous year.
- re-election of the Board members Fredrik Mattsson, Tord Lendau, Barbro Fridén, Pia Marions and Carsten Browall and election of the new Board member Jón Sigurdsson (CEO Össur). Maris Hartmanis has declined re-election.
- re-election of Carsten Browall as Chairman of the Board.
- that a new Election Committee be set up for the Annual General Meeting of 2016. It is proposed that the Election Committee is appointed in the same way as previously, whereby the Chairman of the Board contacts the three largest registered shareholders or otherwise known owners at the end of the third quarter of 2015 and asks them to appoint one member each. The three members who are appointed and the Chairman of the Board constitute the Election Committee. The Election Committee appoints a Chairman internally.
Patrik Tigerschiöld, Chairman of the Election Committee, phone +46 8 614 00 20
Carsten Browall, Chairman of the Board, phone +46 70 255 65 32
Vitrolife is required to publish the information in this press release in accordance with the Swedish Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication on March 30, 2015 at 11:00 a.m.
This is a translation of the Swedish version of the press release. When in doubt, the Swedish wording prevails.