At Vitrolife’s Annual General Meeting yesterday, May 5, the following, amongst other things, was decided:
- The Board’s proposed dividend of SEK 1.50 per share for the financial year 2014 was approved. Thursday May 7, 2015 was adopted as the record day.
- Re-election of Board members Fredrik Mattsson, Tord Lendau, Barbro Fridén, Carsten Browall and Pia Marions and new election of Jón Sigurdsson, in accordance with the election committee’s proposal. Carsten Browall was re-elected Chairman of the Board.
- Remuneration to the members of the Board shall be totalling SEK 1,440,000, of which SEK 450,000 to the Chairman of the Board, SEK 150,000 to each of the other members of the Board, SEK 60,000 to the Chairman of the Audit Committee, SEK 60,000 to the Chairman of the Remuneration Committee and SEK 30,000 to the other members of these committees.
- Authorization for the Board, for the time up until the next Annual General Meeting and on one or more occasions, to take a decision on the issue of a maximum of 2,170,000 shares in total, corresponding to just below 10 percent of the company’s share capital.
- The Board was authorized to take a decision, up until the next Annual General Meeting and on one or more occasions, with regard to the acquisition of the company’s own shares. The Company can at no time hold more than 10 percent of the total shares in the Company.
- The proposed principles for remuneration and other conditions of employment for the senior management were approved.
Gothenburg, May 6, 2015
VITROLIFE AB (publ)
Carsten Browall, Chairman of the Board, phone +46 70 255 65 32
Mikael Engblom, CFO, phone +46 31 721 80 14
Vitrolife is required to publish the information in this press release in accordance with the Swedish Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication on May 6, 2015 at 08:30 a.m.
This is a translation of the Swedish version of the press release. When in doubt, the Swedish wording prevails.