The Election Committee of Vitrolife, which was appointed in accordance with the resolution of the Annual General Meeting on May 5, 2015, consists of:
Patrik Tigerschiöld, Chairman of the Election Committee, representing Bure Equity AB
Niels Jacobsen, representing William Demant Invest A/S
Carsten Browall, Chairman of the Board
The Election Committee proposes the following to the Annual General Meeting of Vitrolife that will take place on Thursday April 28, 2016:
- that the Chairman of the meeting shall be Carsten Browall.
- that the members of the Board shall be six in number.
- that the Board remuneration shall be SEK 1,615,000, of which SEK 500,000 to the Chairman of the Board, SEK 175,000 to each of the other members of the Board. SEK 60,000 to the Chairman of the Audit Committee, SEK 60,000 to the Chairman of the Remuneration Committee and SEK 30,000 to the other members of these committees. The proposal equals an increase of SEK 175,000 of the total amount compared to the previous year.
- re-election of the Board members Fredrik Mattsson, Tord Lendau, Barbro Fridén, Pia Marions, Carsten Browall and Jón Sigurdsson.
- re-election of Carsten Browall as Chairman of the Board.
- that a new Election Committee be set up for the Annual General Meeting of 2017. It is proposed that the Election Committee is appointed in the same way as previously, whereby the Chairman of the Board contacts the three largest registered shareholders or otherwise known owners at the end of the third quarter of 2016 and asks them to appoint one member each. The three members who are appointed and the Chairman of the Board constitute the Election Committee. The Election Committee appoints a Chairman internally.
Patrik Tigerschiöld, Chairman of the Election Committee, phone 46 8 614 00 20
Carsten Browall, Chairman of the Board, phone 46 70 255 65 32
Vitrolife is required to publish the information in this press release in accordance with the Swedish Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication on March 21, 2016 at 11:00 a.m.
This is a translation of the Swedish version of the press release. When in doubt, the Swedish wording prevails.