Follicle aspiration needles
- Maximised control and precision for improved performance
- All needles, including the handle and side connections, are made of surgical grade stainless steel. The MediSteel™ PrecisionGrip™ is purpose designed to optimise aspirative orientation and control. The handle has a marking for bevel point indication.
- Wide selection of high quality needles
We offer a wide selection of needles with different lenghts and tubings, all made with the same focus on sharpness and visibility.
- Ultra sharp design for low penetration resistance and exact precision
The V-Tip™ is designed to meet your needs by providing extraordinary sharpness, exact precision and the utmost safety. It has a bevel grinding of 15 degrees for low resistance penetration and distinctive backpoint grinding to prevent deviation.
- Colour coded labels to facilitate identification
- All needle labels are colour coded to simplify identification of needle type.
- Ultra-sound wash and steam sterilisation for increased safety
To ensure smooth internal and external surfaces and a burr-free needle tip, all our needles undergo an extensive washing process and surface treatment.
- Double sterile pack to meet surgical standards
Each needle is individually packaged in a double sterile barrier to avoid contamination in the surgical theatre.
- Friction-free tubing for easier handling and confidence in use
To create a convenient, kink-free environment and to prevent any oocyte damage, the aspiration tubing and the flushing tubing are made of a friction-free Teflon.