Why you should only use IVF certified plastics
The success of an IVF treatment depends on numerous factors. The patients and the causes of their infertility, the hormone stimulation regimen, culture media, quality and maintenance of equipment and skills of staff are all factors that will influence the outcome.
One important factor that can have a detrimental impact on the IVF treatment outcome, but is sometimes overlooked, is the quality of the plastic equipment. Read more in this blog post where you also can download a white paper on the use of plastics in IVF.
Color coded for your convenience
The serological pipettes come in four different sizes; 1 mL, 2 mL, 5 mL and 10 mL. All pipettes are colour coded with negative and reverse graduations.
Guaranteed embryo and gamete safe
• Sterility assurance level (irradiation) 10-6
• USP Class VI tested polystyrene/polyethylene
• Non-pyrogenic at less than 0.25 endotoxin units/mL
• Quality standard – Medical Device EU Class IIa, Canada CMD/CAS
• MEA using multiple endpoints, including 1-cell, expanded blastocysts on day 5 ≥ 80% and cell count.