Designed for embryo culture in the EmbryoScope+ time-lapse incubator
The design protected EmbryoSlide+ culture dish is a single-use, sterile culture dish especially designed for culture of embryos in the EmbryoScope+ time-lapse incubator. The culture dish is CE marked (class IIa) and compatible with standard and inverted microscopes.
Holds up to 16 embryos
Each EmbryoSlide+ culture dish holds up to 16 embryos cultured in 2 reservoirs with 8 microwells in each. In addition to the 16 culture wells, the EmbryoSlide+ culture dish includes four individual rinsing wells for optional use during the embryo loading process or for transient collection of embryos for transfer or freeze upon embryo selection.
Unique identification of each embryo
Micro-numerals next to well bottom visible in dissection microscope during embryo handling
Safe and easy handling
- Each tray holds 16 embryos. Embryo settle at the bottom of the well.
- Vertical “tail-fin” ensures a firm grip and safe handling (patented)
- Separate lid for easy detachment
- Compatible with standard microscopy
- Slide format is 49 x 68mm
- Optical grade polymer optimized for microscopy
- 4 small wells designed for flushing of the embryos
- Barcode labelling system conveniently located on slide base for automatic registration of patient into EmbryoScope+ instrument.
Safe, non-humidified environment
Water impermeable polymer slide and cover of oil prevent dehydration during handling in low humidity laboratory air and in dry incubators.