At Vitrolife's Annual General Meeting on April 27 the following, amongst other things, was decided:
- The Board's proposed dividend of SEK 0.60 for the financial year 2010 was approved. May 2, 2011 was adopted as the record day.
- Changes of the Articles of Association entailing, among other things, auditors mandate period to be three years, and notice of a General Meeting of shareholders shall be given to shareholders through an announcement in the Swedish Official Gazette (Post- och Inrikes Tidningar) and on the company's website. That notice has been given shall be announced in Dagens Industri.
- Re-election of Board members Patrik Tigerschiöld, Fredrik Mattsson, Madeleine Olsson-Eriksson, Tord Lendau, Maris Hartmanis and Barbro Fridén, in accordance with the election committee's proposal. Patrik Tigerschiöld was re-elected Chairman of the Board.
- Re-election of Öhrlings PricewaterhouseCoopers, with the authorized accountant Birgitta Granquist as head auditor, as auditor for a period of three years.
- An increase of the remuneration to the members of the Board totalling SEK 770,000 (700,000), of which SEK 220,000 (200,000) is allocated to the Chairman of the Board and SEK 110,000 (100,000) to each of the other Board members. Fees to the auditor shall be paid in accordance with reasonable invoicing.
- Authorization for the Board, for the time up until the next Annual General Meeting and on one or more occasions, to take a decision on the issue of a maximum of 1,950,000 shares in total, corresponding to approximately 10 percent of the company's share capital.
- The Board was authorized to take a decision, up until the next Annual General Meeting and on one or more occasions, with regard to the acquisition and transfer of the company's own shares, at the most 10 percent of the company's shares.
- The proposed principles for remuneration and other conditions of employment for the senior management were approved.