At Vitrolife’s Annual General Meeting on April 26, the following, amongst other things, was decided:
- The Board’s proposed dividend of SEK 3.70 per share for the financial year 2017 was approved. Monday April 30, 2018 was adopted as the record day.
- Re-election of Board members Carsten Browall, Barbro Fridén, Pia Marions, Fredrik Mattsson, and Jón Sigurdsson and new election of Lars Holmqvist, in accordance with the election committee’s proposal. Carsten Browall was re-elected Chairman of the Board.
- Remuneration to the members of the Board shall be totalling SEK 2,240,000, of which SEK 750,000 to the Chairman of the Board, SEK 250,000 to each of the other members of the Board, SEK 60,000 to the Chairman of the Audit Committee, SEK 60,000 to the Chairman of the Remuneration Committee and SEK 30,000 to the other members of these committees.
- Increase of the number of shares (share split 5:1) and amendment of Articles of Association in accordance with the proposal of the Board.
- Authorization for the Board, for the time up until the next Annual General Meeting and on one or more occasions, to take a decision on the issue of a maximum of 2,170,000 shares in total (10 850 000 shares after split), corresponding to just below 10 percent of the company’s share capital.
- The Board was authorized to take a decision, up until the next Annual General Meeting and on one or more occasions, with regard to the acquisition of the company’s own shares. The Company can at no time hold more than 10 percent of the total shares in the Company.
- The proposed principles for remuneration and other conditions of employment for the senior management were approved.