At Vitrolife’s Annual General Meeting on 27 April 2022, the following, amongst other things, was decided:
• Resolution in accordance with the Board’s proposed dividend of SEK 0.80 per share for the financial year 2021. Friday April 29, 2022 was adopted as the record day.
• Re-election of Board members Henrik Blomquist, Lars Holmqvist, Vesa Koskinen, Pia Marions, Jón Sigurdsson and Karen Lykke Sørensen, in accordance with the election committee’s proposal. Jón Sigurdsson was re-elected Chairman of the Board.
• Remuneration to the members of the Board shall be totaling SEK 3,600,000, of which SEK 1,200,000 to the Chairman of the Board, SEK 400,000 to each of the other members of the Board, SEK 100,000 to the Chairman of the Audit Committee, SEK 100,000 to the Chairman of the Remuneration Committee and SEK 50,000 to the other members of these committees.
• The board’s proposal for Amendment of the Articles of Association was withdrawn.
• Authorization for the Board, for the time up until the next Annual General Meeting and on one or more occasions, to resolve to issue a maximum of 13,544,719 shares in total, corresponding to just below 10 percent of the Company’s share capital.
• Authorization for the Board, for the time up until the next Annual General Meeting and on one or more occasions, to resolve on acquisition of the company’s own shares. The Company can at no time hold more than 10 percent of the total shares in the Company.
• Resolution to implement a share-based incentive program including issue of a maximum number of 229,500 warrants to a wholly owned subsidiary of Vitrolife and approval that the subsidiary may transfer shares and/or warrants and of hedging activities.
- Minutes Vitrolife AGM 2022
- App 2 Notice Annual General Meeting Vitrolife 2022
- App 3 Annual Report 2021
- App 4 Auditor Statement Remuneration 2022
- App 5 Proposal for dividend 2022
- App 6 Proposal for election committee 2022-2023
- App 7 Proposal authorization for Board to issue shares 2022
- App 8 Proposal authorization for Board to acquire own shares 2022
- App 9 Remuneration report 2021
- App 10 Proposal for LTI Program 2022
- CEO Presentation