The shareholders of Vitrolife AB (publ), corporate identity number 556354-3452 (“the Company”), are hereby invited to attend the Annual General Meeting of shareholders on Tuesday April 28, 2020 at 4.30 p.m. at Elite Park Avenue Hotel, Kungsportsavenyen 36-38 in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Shareholders who wish to attend the Annual General Meeting (AGM) must:
- be entered in the register of shareholders maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB on Wednesday April 22, 2020 and
- notify their attendance so that the Company is in receipt thereof no later than Wednesday April 22, 2020. Notification of attendance shall be sent to Anita Ahlqvist, either in writing to Vitrolife AB (publ), Box 9080, SE-400 92 Gothenburg, Sweden, by telephone +46 31
721 80 83 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When notifying, shareholders should state their full name and preferably personal identity number or corporate identity number (or the equivalent), address, telephone number, shareholding, details of any advisors and where appropriate details of a representative or proxy. For shareholders who are represented by another party, a proxy signed and dated by the shareholder should be sent together with the notification. A proxy form is available at www.vitrolife.com. Any party representing a legal entity must produce a witnessed copy of the certificate of incorporation or equivalent authorization documents showing the authorized signatory for the company.
In order to be entitled to attend the AGM, shareholders whose shares are registered through a bank, a private securities broker or some other nominee must temporarily re-register their shares in their own name in the share register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB.
Full Notice to attend Annual General Meeting is available under "Related Files".
Information on Vitrolife’s Annual General Meeting due to the coronavirus
Due to the spread of the coronavirus that causes the covid-19 disease, Vitrolife has decided on a number of measures in connection with the Annual General Meeting in order to reduce the risk of spreading the virus. Vitrolife is keen to protect its shareholders’ health and wellbeing as well as their rights as shareholders. Vitrolife also has a responsibility to its shareholders and employees to minimise the risk of spreading covid-19.
According to medical expertise, spread of the virus can be limited by avoiding large groups of people, minimising the time spent in large groups of people if it is absolutely necessary to be there, and reducing contact with other people by avoiding crowded areas and large meals together.
In light of the above and in order to limit the risk for shareholders and other people attending the Annual General Meeting at 4.30 p.m. on 28 April, the following measures will be taken:
- Registration is from 4 p.m.
- No refreshments will be offered at the Annual General Meeting
- The CEO’s presentation will be shortened
- Questions from shareholders should thus focus on items on the agenda
- For any general questions on Vitrolife, shareholders are welcome to submit these to the company in advance via email: email@example.com
In order to further reduce the risk of spreading the virus, Vitrolife urges all people who display symptoms or have been in an area where there is large-scale spread of the virus, as well as people that have a close relative who has been infected by covid-19, to stay at home and participate in the Annual General Meeting by proxy.
We wish to remind shareholders of the possibility of not attending Vitrolife’s Annual General Meeting personally but instead attending by proxy. Forms authorising proxyholders to represent shareholders and exercise their right to vote can be found under "Related files".
We ask for shareholders’ understanding in this matter. Vitrolife is limiting the Annual General Meeting as described above given the special circumstances prevailing at present due to the coronavirus.
- Notice to attend AGM 2020
- Item 8b Auditor statement remuneration.pdf
- Item 9b Proposal for dividend 2020.pdf
- Item 14 Change in the Articles of Association 2020.pdf
- Item 15 Proposal for election committee 2020_2021.pdf
- Item 16 Proposal authorization for Board to issue shares 2020.pdf
- Item 17 Proposal authorization for Board to acquire own shares 2020.pdf
- Item 18 Guidelines for remuneration.pdf
- Item 19 Proposal LTI program.pdf
- Report by the Board to the Remuneration Committee's evaluation of remuneration 2020.pdf
- Power of Attorney