The Election Committee of Vitrolife, which was appointed in accordance with the resolution of the Annual General Meeting on May 2, 2019, consists of:
Patrik Tigerschiöld, Chairman of the Election Committee, appointed by Bure Equity AB
Niels Jacobsen, appointed by William Demant Invest A/S
Wendy Wang, appointed by Morgan Stanley Investment Management Inc.
Jón Sigurdsson, Chairman of the Board
The Election Committee proposes the following to the Annual General Meeting of Vitrolife that will take place on Tuesday April 28, 2020:
- that the Chairman of the meeting shall be Patrik Tigerschiöld, Chairman of the Election Committee.
- that the members of the Board shall be five in number.
- that the Board remuneration shall be SEK 2,165,000, of which SEK 825,000 to the Chairman of the Board, SEK 275,000 to each of the other members of the Board. SEK 60,000 to the Chairman of the Audit Committee, SEK 60,000 to the Chairman of the Remuneration Committee and SEK 30,000 to the other members of these committees. The proposal means that the Board fees are unchanged compared to the previous year.
- re-election of the Board members Henrik Blomquist, Lars Holmqvist, Pia Marions and Jón Sigurdsson and election of the new Board member Karen Lykke Sørensen, CEO of Philips Capital.
- re-election of Jón Sigurdsson as Chairman of the Board.
- re-election of Deloitte AB, with the authorized auditor Harald Jagner as the lead auditor, as the company’s auditor for a mandate period of 3 years.
- that a new Election Committee be set up for the Annual General Meeting of 2021. It is proposed that the Election Committee is appointed by the Chairman of the Board at the latest by the end of the third quarter of 2020 contacting the three largest shareholders or group of shareholders and ask them to each appoint one member of the Election Committee. The three members who are appointed and the Chairman of the Board constitute the Election Committee. The Election Committee appoints a Chairman internally.
Queries should be addressed to:
Patrik Tigerschiöld, Chairman of the Election Committee, phone +46 8 614 00 20
Jón Sigurdsson, Chairman of the Board, email: email@example.com
This information is information that Vitrolife AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 5.30 pm CET on March 23, 2020.
This is a translation of the Swedish version of the press release. When in doubt, the Swedish wording prevails.