Vitrolife Sweden AB (“Vitrolife” or “we”) cares about your privacy. Therefore, Vitrolife always strives to protect your personal data in the best possible way and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations for the protection of personal data.
- representative of a customer, potential customer or former customer;
- representative of a supplier or partner;
- subscriber of Vitrolife’s marketing, news and information;
- user of Vitrolife’s e-learning tools, web and/or webshop (including social media);
- participant in an event (including Capital Markets Day) arranged or coordinated by Vitrolife; and
- shareholder or a representative of a shareholder of Vitrolife.
In summary, we conduct all our processing of your personal data for the following overall purposes:
- communicate with you as representative of a customer, potential customer, former customer, supplier or partner, including having contact with you to negotiate and close an agreement with the company you represent;
- administrate any agreements with the company you represent;
- communicate offers, news, updates, market studies or product evaluations to you – this may include profiling as described below;
- upon request by you as representative of a customer: register and thereafter administrate a webshop user account;
- store any responses you’ve made to our social media posts;
- administrate our events (including Capital Markets Day);
- contact you as a shareholder or a representative of a shareholder and administrate and fulfill the rights of the shareholder, including administrating the general meeting of shareholders; and
- comply with any applicable laws and regulations which require processing of your personal data, for example any traceability requirements or accounting and bookkeeping requirement.