INTRODUCING EMBRYOSCOPE 8, OPTIMAL CAPACITY TO SUIT YOUR CLINIC’S NEEDS
EmbryoScope 8 is designed to meet the needs of smaller clinics who want to enjoy the same great benefits of the EmbryoScope+ family of time-lapse systems.
Expand your time-lapse possibilities
Optimise embryo development and evaluation with our new time-lapse system that builds on the same foundations as our EmbryoScope and EmbryoScope+, the world’s most used time-lapse system for IVF since 2009.
EmbryoScope 8 can simultaneously acquire time-lapse videos from 8 patients with up to 16 embryos each, making it ideal for smaller clinics who wish to offer time-lapse to more of their patients.
Patients are automatically registered in EmbryoScope 8 via barcode labelling and an overview of all patients by incubation day is immediately available. Data generated from EmbryoScope 8 can be analysed in the EmbryoViewer software, using time-lapse analysis of embryo development to improve evaluation.
Time-lapse as a standard of care
Whether you are looking to implement time-lapse in your clinic or expand your current usage, EmbryoScope 8 is the ideal solution.
EmbryoScope 8 offers:
- Unique isolated loading chamber ensures that culture conditions are virtually unaltered when adding or removing patients.
- Embryos are immediately in the perfect environment with virtually no recovery time.
- Barcode labelling ensures traceability.
- Single chamber design means low gas consumption, less time changing gas cylinders, and reduced time performing QC checks.
- 16 embryos/dish, 15 culture dishes/incubator
- Barcode labelling
- Holds 16 embryos in 2 distinct loading areas
- 2 x 180µl medium
- 1.6 mL oil overlay
- 4 flushing / rinsing wells
- Individually numbered wells
WHICH TIME-LAPSE SYSTEM IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
How can you benefit from time-lapse in IVF?
Dr. Markus Montag has written a white paper where he discusses the clinically proven results with time-lapse, as well as how time-lapse can improve the workflow in the lab and facilitate communication.
EmbryoScope+, making time-lapse standard of care
EmbryoScope+ is designed to meet the needs of clinics wishing to implement time-lapse as a standard of care to more of their patients.Learn more
Advanced software for improved embryo evaluation
EmbryoViewer software makes it possible to implement time-lapse-based embryo analysis with Guided Annotation and KIDScore decision support tools.Learn more
EmbryoScope Flex, ideal for mild stimulation & low responder patients
Expanding your possibilities to offer time-lapse as a standard of care to more patients.Learn more